- Basic Life, AD&D, Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program - Impact
- Leaves of Absence
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription - Caremark
- Tuition Waiver
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness - OneWellU
Employer Sponsored Benefits:
- Flexible Spending
- Voluntary Indemnity Plans
- Voluntary Long-Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Domestic Partners
- Employment Separation
- Life Events
- New Hire Orientation
- Workers' Compensation
KSU Field House Walking Program
Walk Your Way to Fitness at the KSU Field House
If you like to walk and are looking for an indoor location on campus, check out the Field House on Summit Street (adjacent to Dix Stadium).
The walking track at the Field House is open weekdays during the Fall and Spring semesters for use by faculty, staff and the community.The Fieldhouse track is available for faculty and staff Monday through Thursday 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Fridays 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. only. To keep the track clean, please bring a clean pair of sneakers to change into. The fees below associated with the use of the track. Payment can be given to the front office assistant in the Fieldhouse.
- Kent State faculty/staff, Kent State alumni, Golden Flash Club members: $35 per semester OR $60 for both the fall and spring semesters IF purchased at the beginning of the academic year.
- Kent State Retirees: $20 per semester or $35 for both the fall and spring semesters IF purchased at the beginning of the academic year.
- Public: $60 per semester or $110 for both the fall and spring semesters IF purchased at the beginning of the academic year.
- Daily pass: $4
For more information, contact Julie Gott, Field House manager, at 330-672-8429 or firstname.lastname@example.org.