- Adventure Center
- Crooked River Adventures
- Fitness and Wellness
- Ice Arena
- Youth Programs
- Black Squirrel 5k Race
- Bowman Cup 5k Race
- Speakeasy Soiree
|Sports Arena Courts (per court)||$40/hour||$70/hour|
|Full Seminar Classroom||$55/hour||$80/hour|
|Seminar Classroom A or B||$35/hour||$55/hour|
|Lap Pool (by lane)||$20/hour||$30/hour|
|Leisure Pool (early open)
|Large Aerobic Studio
|Small Aerobic Studio
|Sand Volleyball (1 Court Maximum during open hours)||$30/hour||$55/hour|
Facility rentals are available for a minimum of two hours and require a non-refundable deposit. Discounts may be considered for long-term rentals (more than three dates). Exclusive use of an area can be scheduled during low membership usage or after hours. Rentals prior to the facility opening or after closing will be charged an additional staffing fee per hour that is not included in the rental rate. Additional staffing costs may be incurred due to size of group and/or need for facility clean-up and maintenance.
- Facility rental requests may be granted anytime Monday - Thursday prior to 4 p.m. during the academic year, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Initial requests for reservations can be made by phone or in person at least one week in advance.
- All rentals are for a minimum of two hours.
- When the request is scheduled, a confirmation sheet will be sent listing the dates, times and areas that were reserved.
- Once the confirmation has been received, the SRWC policy sheet should be signed and returned prior to gaining access to the facility.
- Payment is expected at the time of the event unless prior arrangements have been made. Most reservations require a non-refundable deposit.
- Individual(s) responsible for the event must present a photo ID when registering the group.
Group Admission Rates
With A Facility Reservation
An entry fee of $5 per person is charged, in addition to any applicable facility rental fee, to gain access beyond the Welcome Desk for all nonmembers in the group.
Without A Facility Reservation
Groups may bring in guests at a special rate of $6 per person with a minimum of 10 individuals. A five-day minimum advance notice is required. This is for general usage only and does not include any exclusive space rental.
An after-hours provides exclusive use of the facility to your group for four hours after regular building hours. This package is popular with youth groups, post-prom parties, church outings and more.
- Rental fee of the After-hours basic package is $1,600 for the first 250 participants.
- Includes four hours use of the sports arena (four courts), racquetball courts, multi-purpose gym, mall area, seminar classroom (for movies, music, reception area) and two hours use of the natatorium. Additional hours in the facility are $125 per hour and additional hours in the natatorium are available for $125 per hour. There will be an additional $3 per person charge for every participant over the initial 250 participants.
- Requests for reservations of the After-hours basic package require a four-week notice and a 25% non-refundable deposit.
- The climbing wall (not included in basic package) is available at an additional cost of $125 per hour with a two hour minimum.
- One chaperone is required for every 10 participants under 18 years of age.